We all make these mistakes, but lets make corrections.
Alpha attributes his confidence to working out– it changed his life. You can do it, and do like like a sexy savage:
- Shoes – function trumps fashion here! They need to be specific for your activity. Make sure they’re clean
- Shorts – big, long, and baggy make you look shorter. Alpha discusses inseams as well as wearing tights under shorts in colder weather.
- Workout pants – big and baggy sweatpants make you look short, heavy, and pear-shaped. Alpha demonstrates the perfect leisure / work out pants from Public Rec. They are amazing– they are crazy comfortable and look like tailored pants. You can always look dynamite. Alpha also shows Public Rec’s new bomber jacket that matches the pants.
- Tee shirts – big and baggy tee shirts don’t show off your guns. Your shirt needs to fit well. Alpha is not a big fan of Under Armour shirts. Very few (like three!) look great in these shirts– the rest look like sausages. Alpha describes the perfect fit of a perfect workout tee: sleeves that are high, fitted through the body, snug in the chest. Alpha recommends Trim Menswear which he has a ton of their gear which are tailored to the athletic build.
- Tank tops – wife beaters don’t look good on anyone and aren’t appropriate for the gym. Also, DO NOT WEAR HOMEMADE TANK TOPS MADE OUT OF TEE SHIRTS – they make everyone look like they have love handles, and nipples should not be showing! Go for a tank that is tight in the chest and looser in the body.