Are you about to walk down the aisle? Then you deserve to look fabulous, after all, it’s one of the most important days of your life. But if you want to shed pounds before the big day, you need an action plan that will nudge you in the right direction. Here are tips for losing weight before your wedding day:
- Start as soon as possible. Don’t add to wedding stress by waiting until the week before the big day to start losing weight. Begin making changes to diet and exercise as soon as possible so you can have steady, healthy weight loss.
- Commit to a workout plan. You don’t need a gym membership or tons of time to shape up. Try a 6 Week Emergency Makeover, an easy-to-follow plan that includes everything you need to lose weight, from meal plans to guided workouts.
- Tone up. Cardio is critical for losing weight, but to look wedding day fab you’ll also want to tone the body parts you’ll be showing off.
- Schedule workouts. Don’t let exercise time get lost in the wedding busyness shuffle. Add workouts to your calendar and make sure you stick to that commitment.
- Make smart diet changes. Drop excess pounds by eating a sensible diet. Clean eating is a simple lifestyle change that eliminates the processed foods, excess sugar, and added sodium that adds bulk and flab. The focus instead is on choosing tasty, natural ingredients that nourish the body.
- Be portion smart. Even if you adjust your diet to include more fruits, veggies, and whole grains, you won’t reach your weight loss goal if you’re eating too much.
- Keep healthy snacks handy. Spending the day running wedding errands can leave you hungry and tired, which makes it easy to fall into the fast food trap. When you’re on the go, keep plenty of healthy munchies on hand. Think apples or homemade trail mix.