While Nigerians are still waiting for regainging an acess to their Mavrodi Mondial Movement (MMM) accounts that were frozen for about a month, local reporters and journalists keep investigating the facts about the Ponzi scheme and its founder.
According to Wikipedia: МММ was a Russian company that perpetrated one of the world’s largest Ponzi schemes of all time, in the 1990s. By different estimates from 5 to 40 million people lost up to $10 billion.
After MMM was closed by Russian police in 1994 (it didn’t crash), it was reported that over 50 individuals committed suicide. The exact figures are not known even to the founders. It was shut down by Russian police in 1994, declared bankruptcy in 1997.
In 2011, MMM re-opened as “MMM Global” with up to 110 subsidiaries per country, it became widely popular in various African countries like South Africa , Nigeria , Zimbabwe, Ghana and Kenya.
From the above facts, I want to believe Mavrodi, owner of MMM took time to plan. Between 1997 and 2011 (four years), Mavrodi must have spent most of his time to plan and strategize for a more successful scheme.
MMM is set to resume operations on January 14, 2017 and they have taken a lot of steps to make sure that the scheme survives the turbulence as the media and other financial institutions are trying to create panic among the participants of MMM. Steps that shows MMM is here to stay i Nigeria:
1. MMM now has a customer care service – Just like other multinationals like MTN and DSTV have customer care lines you can call to make complaints, MMM now has the same as they have employed people who are currently undergoing training on how to attend to participants and seamlessly resolve issues that might arise.
2. Online Help Setrvice: You can now chat with online help representatives of MMM just as is applicable with other sites that have massive traffic.
3. Introduction of MAVRO-BTC: This is to cushion the ever rising and falling rates of the bitcoin system. Mavro-BTC (mavro bitcoin) will ensure stability as the rates will be steady and only experience slight changes as compared to the sharp and frequent Bitcoin rates.
4. Introduction of Mavro Tasks: If someone wants to actually commit suicide he wouldn’t call his neighbor simply because he doesn’t want to be saved. Mavro has introduced a new system of generating interests on whatever help you provide. You can now take up tasks which can either be an online or offline task.
One good thing i noticed about the offline task is that it helps MMM to reach out to the less privileged people in the country by organizing charity events. See how this will be done…
#4526: Charity event – distribution of goods.
Offline#HashTags: jobs_hashtags_4526Attention! This task incurs financial costs. You have to choose the sum of expenses on your own.
- Prepare for the charity event. Think how you could help people. You can choose any hygiene products such as soap, shampoo, toothpaste ot food products suuch as cereals, bakery, vegetables or fruits. When choosing products take into account your budget and what people can accept. a) Determine your expenses. b) Determine the place where you will distribute products. c) Prepare the photo and video camera. Be sure it’s fully charged
- Purchase products. Go to the place of distribution
- Distribute the products. Take at least 6 photos and record video report for the moderator.
Reporting form: All distribution process must be recorded. Take at least 6 photos as well. The video must be recorded during daylight hours and last at least 7 minutes. The video must show how you distribute goods. Video must be high-quality and clear.
- You have to publish photos and the recorded video on your personal Facebook page.
- Send the links of photos and video to the moderator for the further approval.
5. Confirmation: You must now confirm your phone number and e-mail before you can get help! This is to help checkmate cheats and fake accounts.
Every participant of MMM should relax and get ready to provide help before getting help, even though your Mavro is approved. I hear that you will have to provide help of about 30% of the last amount you PH’ed, this is to make sure that the system is maintained so that people will not just cash out and refuse to provide help again…
MMM is a ‘scratch my back i scratch yours’ system… And it has helped so many people and families in Nigeria and world over.
Share this link and drop your comments.