Adebusoye Ademola who likes to be called George is a freelance writer (Articles, Scripts and Screenplay), Content creator, advert context developer, Blogger, Social Media Specialist, OAP and Publicity Consultant.
He is the current Head of Operations and Creative director at Casual Entertainment TV, the Editor-in-Chief of Rainbow Magazine and a social media executive at IN3K8 Media and advertising agency in Lagos as well as Proken Special Prints a digital prints solution company.
· To contribute and add value to the productive work force of any establishment and sustain a personal resolution for excellence in a challenging work environment which promotes career development.
· Interpersonal and effective communication skills.
· Self-motivated, smart at work and achieving result.
· Ability to learn fast with strong passion for excellence.
· A good and dynamic team player.
· Ability to work under stress.
· Good understanding on the use of English
· Ability to learn fast and work with little or no supervision.
· Ability to Multi-task
· intermediate graphic designing skill (Corel Draw)
· Good command of Computerized systems and Networking.
Bachelors Degree (Agricultural Science)
· Agricultural Development Project, Alagbaka, Akure (2012)
· On Air Personality (part time), Bond TV, 2010-2013.
· Office Assistant, Mantolexo consult, Ado-Ekiti.(2011-2012)
· Operations manager, Rainbow Projects NG, (2013-2015)
· Staff writer at http://www.cetvng.com.
· Editor-in-chief, Rainbow Magazine, 2015
· On Air Personality, Casual Entetainment Tv, 2016.
- Social Media Executive, IN3K8 Media 2017
- Social Media Manager, Proken Special Prints 2017.
· Industrial Attachment Student Group Leader
· Handle day to day activities of mantolexo consult, especially computerised processes
· Handle all event planning, training and Magazine sales operations in Ekiti State.
· Present Casual Friday show on Bond tv Online.
· Edit the Rainbow Magazine.
· Host the casual Tv Show.
- Manage all social media accounts to increase engagement and sales.
- Create content for social media promotions
- create advertising content and context for products and/or services.
- Draw out specific campaign strategies and schedule.
OTHER CERTIFICATES AND AWARDS
· Certificate in Data Processing: Folarola Computer College, Akure 2004
· Certificate in internet connectivity, bulk sms, computer repairs: Dominion Institute of Information Technolgy, Akure. 2009
· Award for of Recognition of Service, methodist campus fellowship Ekiti State University as LIBRARY/ACADEMICS COORDINATOR 2009/2010.
· Award for of Recognition of Service, methodist campus fellowship Ekiti State University as ASSISTANT ACADEMICS SECRETARY 2010/2011
· Award for of Recognition of Service, methodist campus fellowship Ekiti State University as DRAMA COORDINATOR 2011/2012
· Award of Recognition of Service, National Association of Agricultural Students(NAAS) Ekiti State University as EDITOR-IN-CHIEF NAAS PRESS CORP 2011/2012
· Award of Recognition of Service, National Association of Agricultural Students(NAAS) Ekiti State University as EDITOR-IN-CHIEF NAAS PRESS CORP 2012/2013
- Lifestyle and Content (Click to view).
Facebook: Ademola George
LinkedIn: Adebusoye Ademola